Tuesday 27 January 2009

Qumana

I have just spent the last 45 minutes trying to set Qumana up with my blogger account. If you are not aware of how these things work, this is how I have my blog set up.

I have an account with Google.
Your Google account allows you to sign up for a Blogger account.
Once you have a blogger account, you can then create your blog, but it looks basic.
I use Realmac's Rapidweaver to create my website.
There is a plugin for Rapidweaver that allows it to integrate a Blogger account, so my Blogger posts show up here, on my website.
I can use Rapidweaver, Bloggers website, or another tool to update my blog.

I am trying to find a simple to use blogging tool that will connect to my Blogger Blog, and allow me to post pictures, for free, and so far I'm struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment