Tuesday 27 January 2009

The Blogger widget

I have just found that you can also download a Blogger widget from Google Labs, that allows you to post basic blog posts from Dashboard in Mac OS X.  The only issue I can see, is that it doesn't allow you to easliy post pictures, altough I haven't given up on this yet.

As you can tell, I'm looking around for the easiest way to post to my blogs, and so far I'm struggling.  I do like the MarsEdit solution, but for me it's too expensive.  I origionally started looking at MarsEdit, as I had seen that it was a very highly regarded option.  It has since been taken over by Red Sweater Software, who have started charging for it.

The Blogger widget seems the easiest so far, and it is free, which is a bonus.

The quest continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment