Saturday 17 April 2010

Blogaway on Android


I used to have two iPhone, one for work, one for personal use.  My personal iPhone was an original 2g model, and was getting a bit  old.  I  had been watching Android for a while and decided that I would give it a go.

I settled on a HTC Desire, thinking that it will last me the longest before I would want to change.  I'm very impressed with the phone, apart from three things.

1. The keyboard is not as precise as the iPhone.

2. The battery doesn't last as long.  I've been using it hard for two hours and I only have 50% left.

3. The apps are nowhere near as stable as on the iPhone.

But I'm finding the platform very addictive. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to live with it, now I don't think I could live without the openness and customization.  I've found replacements for most apps, including Blogaway, a blog writing app which seems to be stable, clean and user friendly. 

I will post a few of the apps that I like the most so far shortly, once I've recharge my battery.

This post was created using Blogaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment